The Mass booklet for the canonization
The Vatican has just released the Mass booklet for the canonization this Sunday 27th April. To download please go to this link:
Testimony ”John Paul the II and youth” by Cardinale RylKo, april 22,Centro San Lorenzo
On Tuesday 22nd April 2014 the youth of Rome and beyond gathered together at Centro San Lorenzo to hear Stanislaw Cardinal Rylko speak on the legacy of Blessed John Paul II. Don’t miss this clip to learn about our dear John Paul II and his love for the youth of the world. Please note this clip is in Italian.
Special program for week of canonisation of John Paul the II
FROM THE 22ND TO THE 25TH OF APRIL
the Centro San Lorenzo will be open from for everyone who wants to pray at the feet of the World Youth Day Cross, who wants
to discover this special place, who wants to meet young christians from all around the world!
- 8.00 • 11.45 Adoration, confession
- 12.00 • 12.45 Mass
- 12.45 • 17.45 Adoration, confession, Mission action with the WYD cross
- 18.00 • 18.45 Mass
- 18.45 • 19.45 Refreshments
- 20.00 • 22.00 Testimony / spiritual impulse
- 22.30 Closure
The program will be in Italian and English with simultaneous translations provided
for young people between the ages of 18 and 35. For more information check
our Facebook profile or write to email@example.com.
- Tuesday 22 April 20.00 John Paul II and WYD S.Em. Card. Stanisław Ryłko,
- Wednesday 23 April 20.00 John Paul II and the Theology of the Body Yves Semen
- Thursday 24 April 20.00 The life of John Paul IIGeorge Weigel
- Friday 25 April 20.00 This day is reserved for a surprise talk after which the young people will symbolically carry the Cross to the church of st. Agnese in Agone.